Core to our strategy is making programming attainable, suitable, and relevant to specific populations such as to:
1. Advance company and employee program options focused on creating positive, safe work environments for employees and minimizing company exposures for liability and negative publicity.
2. Cultivate sport as a vehicle and opportunity for positive culture change.
3. Engage youth and education organizations to initiate prevention and awareness earlier.
4. Engage youth as leaders and problem-solvers in preventing sexual violence.
5. Identify and pursue opportunities for policy to support sexual violence prevention through policy think tanks and advocacy day events.
6. Partner with journalists to interject prevention concepts into stories and support young people and non-traditional voices into mainstream media outlets.
7. Most importantly, RALIANCE will drive continued innovation through grant-making and programs to welcome new voices as they join the effort to end sexual violence in one generation.