Thousands of survivor advocates gathered virtually last week for the annual National Sexual Assault Conference (NSAC). The conference shined a spotlight on “Bold Moves” and solutions for ending sexual violence.
RALIANCE’s Chief Corporate Responsibility Officer S. Renee Smith led a session that challenged leaders in the sexual violence field to reimagine their organizations to scale up their opportunities to conduct business with corporations.
S. Renee gave attendees an inside look at:
• How corporate leaders think, operate and make decisions
• Ten misconceptions that crush business opportunities
• The top three challenges that keep CEOs awake at night
• Why business leaders are really concerned about sexual violence in the workplace
• How to effectively communicate with business leaders
To learn how your organization can make “bold moves” and engage with business leaders, click here now to watch S. Renee’s presentation.